PLEASE DO NOT USE BACK/REFRESH BUTTONS FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS OR THE SYSTEM WILL START OVER
We ask you to read & understand the following disclosures before proceeding:
- ElectronicID™ (eID) is a liberal self-identification platform which lets you consensually issue an identity document to yourself which is NOT verified or certified by us or any other agency.
The authenticity of an eID is based on our novel Trust with Time™ principle and on your TrustScore™ automatically calculated and updated
periodically by our system post sign-up.
- eID is currently accepted as a "valid" form of identification at sole discretion of the individual, business or any other entity and it is currently NOT a replacement for your Government-issued ID unless where explicitly stated so or where applicable by law.
- We are in no manner affiliated with any Government agency.
- eID is currently issued free of cost.
- It is voluntary to sign up for an eID. And, you are in no manner obliged to provide fully accurate information about yourself. Although, there are some good reasons to provide truthful information on your eID for your future convenience and safety.
The information you provide while signing up is not verified for accuracy or cross-referenced against a pre-existing database.
- You can revoke an eID at any time by visiting our eID Revocation and Transfer Center. For your security and to prevent any unintentional/unauthorized deletions, revocation requests typically take a few weeks to process.
I understand. Proceed »